Xiaomi introduced its Mi 9 flagship smartphone at its MWC 2019 event. It was introduced in China earlier this week. It packs a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and 90.7% screen to body ratio, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform and runs Android Pie 9.0 with MIUI 10 on top.
The device packs optical in-display fingerprint sensor, uses nano-level laser engraving holographic technology and dual layer nano coating that offers unique colors when light is reflected. It packs a 3300mAh battery and has support for 27W fast charging as well as world’s first 20W wireless fast charging.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 will be available in Ocean Blue, Lavender Violet and Piano Black colors, 6GB RAM with 64GB with internal storage variant cost 449 Euros (US$ 509) and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant cost 499 Euros (US$ 565).
Xiaomi Mi 9 specifications:
- Features 6.39-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Powered by Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- Packs 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Sports 48MP + 12MP + 16MP Tripe rear camera. 48MP
ensorwith 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF, 12MP sensor with 1/3.6″ Samsung S5K3M5, telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom, 16MP sensor with 1/1.3″ Sony IMX481 117-degree ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 6P lens, 4cm macro. 20MP selfie camera with 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on Android Pie with MIUI 10
- Fueled by 3300mAh battery with 27W fast charging, 20W wireless fast charging
- Other features include In-display fingerprint sensor, Dual Sim, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C