Apple has rolled out its first software updates this year, focusing on bug fixes for iPhones, iPads, HomePods, and Apple Watches. The update does not bring any new features to the devices.
The release notes for the update clearly says it fixes the bug that could cause HomePod to unexpectedly restart and a fix for a bug where Siri would stop listening.
tvOS 12.1.2 and macOS 10.14.3 are also now available with security, stability and compatibility improvements.
iPhone 12.1.3 release notes:
iOS 12.1.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This update includes general improvements for stability and quality.
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening