Today Samsung has announced a new mid-range smartphone with Quad rear cameras – Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018). Quad Cameras are 24MP main sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 10MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and the fourth 5MP sensor to capture depth information for portrait shots. The device also packs 24MP selfie camera with f/2.0.
The Galaxy A9 features a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 1,080 x 2,220px resolution. Galaxy A9(2018) will be available in 2 variants, 6GB and 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage can be expanded upto 512GB through microSD card. The device also features Samsung Pay, Health and Bixby.
It will be available in Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink colors, costs 599 Euros (US$ 690) in Europe, 39990 rubles (US$ 599) in Russia and £549 (US$ 724) in UK.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) specifications
- Features 6.3-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Powered by Snapdragon 710 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- Packs 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128 GB Storage, can be expanded up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Sports Quad rear camera, 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera. 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.0
- Fueled by 3800mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Other features include Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)