Razer announced Razer Phone 2 successor of last year Razer Phone. The device features Quad HD 120 Hz UltraMotion display delivering fastest refresh rates and smooth graphics for the best gaming experience.
Razer Phone 2 is powered by Snapdragon 845 with Vapor Chamber Cooling that allows heat to spread throughout the phone via a custom vapor chamber which vastly increases the surface area for heat to dissipate, which reduces fewer hot spots and packs 8GB RAM.
The device packs a dual 12MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. It has stereo front-facing speakers and Dolby Atmos.
The Razer Phone 2 will be available in Mirror and Satin versions cost $799. Mirror version will be available for order from today in the US, Canada, UK, and Europe. The Satin version will be available later.
Razer Phone 2 specifications:
- Features 5.72-inch Quad HD IGZO LCD UltraMotion display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Powered by 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- It comes with Vapor Chamber Cooling to reduce the device heat
- Packs 8GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Sports 12MP + 12MP dual rear camera, 12MP sensor with f/1.75 wide-angle lens, OIS, Dual PDAF and 12MP secondary camera with f/2.6 aperture telephoto lens, Sony IMX Sensors, dual-tone LED flash. 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1, upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Fuelled by 4000mAh battery
- Other features include a Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Water-resistant (IP67), Stereo front-facing speakers with Dual amplifiers, Dolby Atmos, 24-bit DAC Audio Adapter, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, Wireless Charging