Xiaomi Mi 5 has been launched in 2016 running MIUI 7 and now the smartphone started to receive MIUI 10. Mi 5 is the third device to receive the update after Redmi Y2 and Redmi Note 5 Pro in India. The update also brings the August Security patch to the Mi 5.
MIUI 10 update carries the version number MIUI 10.0.1.0.OAAMIFH and weighs around 549MB in size. The update brings new UI, Natural sound system, Portrait mode, Redesigned Notification Panel, Redesigned Volume Sliders, Improved multitasking management and more.
MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
Designed for full screen experience
- All-new full screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for, except they’re faster, smarter, and more convenient
- All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stageNatural sound system
- You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s importantOther improvements and optimizations
AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too