Sony Xperia XZ3, latest high-end smartphone from Sony which was announced at IFA in Berlin last month. Now the device is available for Pre-order US and official launch date in the US is September 24, while the device will be available starting October 5.
Unlocked variant of Sony Xperia Z3 can be purchased at $899.99 and the device is only compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, and GSM-based MVNOs. Sony is also providing a free Xperia Ear Duo true wireless headset on the purchase of Sony Xperia XZ3. Currently only Black color variant is available for pre-order.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Specifications:
- 6.0-inch, 1440 x 2880 pixels, 18:9 ratio display with 80.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 Octa core processor, Adreno 630
- Packs 4GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage, can be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Sports 19 MP rear camera, f/2.0, and 13MP selfie camera with f/1.9
- Runs On Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Fueled by 3300mAh battery
- Other features include rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor, Triluminos display, X-Reality Engine, Qi wireless charging, Sensors include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum