Meizu has announced Meizu 16X latest mid-range Smartphone in China today powered by Snapdragon 710 processor. The device comes with in-display fingerprint sensor. It features a 6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and 90.62% screen-body ratio. It features a Dual rear camera, supports for mCharge(Meizu Fast charging tech).
The Meizu 16X can be pre-order starting today from the company’s own website and the pre-ordered phones will be shipped next week on September 26. The Meizu 16X comes in Black, White and Gold colors. 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant cost 2098 yuan (US$ 206) and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant cost 2398 yuan (US$ 349).
Meizu 16X specifications:
- Features 6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 402 PPI
- Powered by Snapdragon 710 Octa Core processor with Adreno 616 GPU
- Packs 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Sports 12MP + 20MP dual rear camera, 12MP sensor with wide-angle lens, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX380 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, Four-axis OIS, PDAF, Laser auto-focus. 20MP telephoto lens, Sony IMX350 sensor, f/2.6 aperture, 6-LED ring flash. 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Runs on Flyme OS based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3100mAh battery with mCharge fast charging support
- Other features include Dual SIM, In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C