Vivo announced Vivo V11 yesterday and Vivo X23 has been announced today in China. It features 6.41-inch display, 91.27 % screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by Snapdragon 670 processor and 8GB RAM.
Vivo X23 sports a dual rear camera and fourth-generation in-display fingerprint sensor, 3D glass body, Jovi AI and 22.5W fast charging support.
The Vivo X23 comes in Phantom Purple, Phantom Red, and Midnight Blue colors as well as Fashion Purple and Fashion Orange colors with Vivo logo on the rear side. The device cost 3498 yuan (US$ 512) and available for sale in China from September 14th.
Vivo X23 specifications
- Features 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Snapdragon 670 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 615 GPU
- Packs 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Sports 12MP + 13MP dual rear camera with Dual tone LED Flash, 12 MP Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, and 13MP 125° wide-angle lens. 12MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on FunTouch OS 4.5 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3,400mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Other features include Dual SIM, In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, AK-4377A amplifier, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS