As promised, ZTE announced its much anticipated Nubia Z18 flagship smartphone in China. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 845 Processor. The highlight of the device is it comes with a near-bezel less front with 91.8% screen to body ratio.
The Nubia Z18 only has a tiny cutout(Water drop) notch on the front for the selfie camera with 18:9 aspect ratio. The front and back of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The ZTE Nubia Z18 features a dual rear camera and 8MP selfie camera. It also features AI scene recognition that can recognize 500 scenes. The device supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0.
The Nubia Z18 comes in Midnight Black and Nebula Red colors. The 6GB RAM with 64GB storage variant cost 2799 yuan (US$ 409) and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage variant costs 3299 yuan (US$ 482). The Limited Edition Van Gogh Starlight Collector’s Edition costs 3,599 yuan (US$ 526). The device will go on sale in China starting September 11th.
Nubia Z18 specifications
- Features 5.99-inch IPS LCD FHD+, 18:9 aspect ratio, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 91.8% screen to body ratio
- Powered by Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- Packs 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Sports 16MP + 24MP dual rear camera, 16MP sensor with f/1.6 aperture, PDAF, OIS, EIS and 24MP sensor with f/1.6 aperture(Portrait mode, advanced scene recognition, and 960fps slow-motion video recording). Comes with 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on Nubia 6.0 on top of Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3450mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0, Neo Power temperature control
- Other features includes Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, DTS+D-BASS, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C