Vivo V11 has been rumored multiple times in the last few weeks and the smartphone has been announced today. The device features a waterdrop notch and in-display fingerprint sensor.
The device is powered by Snapdragon 660 processor and packs 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, It comes with a dedicated MicroSD card slot. Vivo 11 comes with 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera, 25MP selfie camera, features AI enhancements, AI Gaming mode, funmoji – similar to Apple’s Animoji.
The Vivo V11 supports 18W quick-charging and it features a new version of the UI has Jovi AI Engine for allocating CPU and memory resources for a more efficient usage, which will give you improved battery life and faster app performance.
Vivo also announced Vivo V11i that is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 processor and 4GB RAM.
The Vivo V11 comes in Starry Night and Nebula colors. The Vivo V11 costs 13999 Thai Bhat (US$ 426) and the V11i costs 9999 Thai Bhat (US$ 304). Both these smartphones will be available for pre-order in Thailand starting today and will be available on sale from September 16th.
The phone will be launched in India tomorrow as V11 Pro.
Vivo V11 / Vivo V11i specifications:
- Features 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio 19.5:9
- Vivo V11 – Powered by Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core with Adreno 512 GPU
- Vivo V11i MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-Core processor with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Packs 4GB for V11i / 6GB RAM for V11 with 128GB internal storage can be expanded up to up to 256GB with microSD
- Sports 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash. 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. 25MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Runs on Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- 3,400mAh battery with 18W quick-charging
- Other features include Dual SIM, In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, CS43199 + SSM6322 Amplifier, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS