Honor announced the Honor 8X Max along with Honor 8X, powered by Snapdragon 660/636 processor. It Features a 7.12-inch Full HD+ display and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. The device comes with dual rear camera setup with LED flash and 8MP selfie camera.
The device comes with a Hybrid Sim slot and features a fingerprint sensor at the rear of the device. The device packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 9V/2A fast charging and reverses charging to charge other phones.
The 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage cost 1499 yuan (US$ 219), 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage cost 1799 yuan (US$ 263) and 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage costs 1799 yuan (US$ 263). The device will be available for sale starting September 11. It will come in Black, Blue, and Red colors.
Honor 8X Max specifications:
- Features 7.12-inch Full HD+, 18.7:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by Snapdragon 660 / Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 512 GPU / Adreno 509 GPU respectively
- Packs 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expanded up to 256GB with microSD card slot
- Sports 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera with LED Flash, 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 2MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture. 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on EMUI 8.2 on Android Oreo 8.1
- 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Other features includes Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD),Fingerprint sensor, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS4