LG has launched LG Q Stylus+ smartphone in India, successor to last year’s LG Stylus 3 in India. Device comes with military grade durability – MIL-STD 810G and IP68-certified for water and dust resistance.
Device comes with a metallic body and comes with a USB Type-C charging port. The LG Q Stylus can recognize and record handwritten notes even when the display is off, it can also be utilized to personalize captured images and videos to create animated GIFs.
It also features QLens and DTS:X 3D Surround Sound. LG Q Stylus+ will be available in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors. The device cost INR 21,990 and will be available for sale from offline stores starting 5th September.
LG Q Stylus+ Specifications:
- Features 6.2-inch FHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9
- Powered by MediaTek MT6750S Octa-Core processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Packs 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Sports 16MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3,300mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Other features include FM Radio, Dual SIM, DTS:X 3D Surround, 3.5mm audio jack, Water and Dust Resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0