ZTE has announced a Flagship smartphone after a year – ZTE Axon 9 Pro. Sometimes back ZTE confirmed that the upcoming ZTE Global smartphone will run on Stock Android, now ZTE Axon 9 Pro runs on Stock Android Oreo 8.1. It comes with a glass back and IP68(Waterproof) certification.
The device features AMOLED panel with notch display down from QHD display on the Axon 7. The screen of ZTE Axon 9 Pro is HDR10-capable and it has an RGB sensor for accurate white balance. Axon 9 Pro features powerful stereo speakers and dual rear cameras with OIS, a secondary sensor with a wide-angle lens.
It features facial recognition, rear fingerprint sensor and a 4,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0 and wireless charging.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro Specifications:
- Features a 6.21-inch Full HD+ 18.7:9 AMOLED display, HDR 10 support
- Powered by Snapdragon 845 2.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- Packs 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Sports 12MP + 20MP dual rear camera, 12MP sensor with 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, OIS. 20MP sensor with 130-degree wide-angle lens. 20MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Runs on Stock Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fueled by 4,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0, Wireless charging
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Other features include Dual SIM (nano + nano), Fingerprint sensor, Dual speakers, Dual SmartPA, Dynamic stereo sound, Dolby audio, Water-resistant (IP68), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, USB Type-C audio
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro will be available in Blue color and cost €650 (US$ 758). ZTE Axon 9 Pro will be available initially in Germany, will be expanded to more European and Asian markets later.