Meizu announced Meizu 16 and Meizu 16 Plus last month. During the event, company CEO confirmed that more affordable Meizu device powered by Snapdragon 710 will be called Meizu 16X. Now the phone has been appeared with a model number M872Q at TENAA, revealing all the specification.
Leaked specifications confirm that device will feature 6-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and the device will be powered by Snapdragon 710. The device will sport dual rear camera and packs 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage.
Meizu 16X will run on Android Oreo and packs a 3,000 mAh battery. The device will be available in Matte Black, Ceramic White, and Frosted Gold. But we do not have any information about pricing and availability. The device is expected to be unveiled at an official event sometime in September.
Meizu 16X Leaked Specifications:
- Features 6-inch AMOLED Full HD+ display
- Powered by Snapdragon 710 processor clocked upto 2.2 GHz
- Packs 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Sports 20 MP + 12 MP dual rear camera and 20MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo
- Fueled by 3,000 mAh battery
- Dimensions of 151.2 x 73.6 x 7.5 mm and weighs 154 gram