Blackberry KEY2 targets the business users and some felt that the device is a bit costly. At IFA TCL has announced BlackBerry KEY2 LE – a slightly toned-down version of Blackberry KEY 2. Blackberry Key 2 LE has a similar design to the BlackBerry KEY2 which features a 4.5-inch display with minimized screen bezels, 4-row QWERTY physical backlit keyboard, the fingerprint sensor built into the spacebar and redesigned chassis.
KEY 2 LE also comes with the Speed Key for a more customized universal shortcut experience. Blackberry KEY2 LE is powered by Snapdragon 636 with 4GB of RAM with either 32GB or 64GB internal storage. The device features a dual rear camera and smaller 3,000 mAh battery, the company claims the KEY2 LE should last for at least 22 hours of usage. With smart notifications device will let you know if it’s time to charge your handset depending on your previous charging patterns.
The company has introduced three color variants – Slate, Champagne, and Atomic. BlackBerry KEY2 LE 32GB internal storage variant cost $399 for the US, €399 for the EU, £349 for the UK and CAD 519 for Canada. The 64GB internal storage variant cost for $449 for the US, €429 for the EU, £399 for the UK and CAD 579 for Canada.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE specifications:
- Features 4.5-inch 3:2 display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- Packs 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- Sports 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera, primary sensors comes with f/2.2 aperture and the later with f/2.4 aperture. 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo
- Fueled by 3,000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0
- Other features includes Fingerprint sensor in space bar, Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC