LG has launched a successor to the last year’s LG Q6 called LG Q7, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Q series’. The device features 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision Display and powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750S processor. LG Q7 runs on Android Oreo 8.0.
The LG Q7 will be available in Aurora Black and Moroccan Blue colors. The device will be available across India starting 1st September and cost INR 15990.
LG Q7 Specifications:
- Features 5.5-inch FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by MediaTek MT6750S Octa-Core processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Packs 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.0
- Fueled by 3,000mAh battery
- Other features include Dual SIM, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio, DTS:X 3D Surround, Water and Dust Resistant (IP68) MIL-STD 810G certified, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C 2.0