OPPO announced Realme 1 just three months back and today Realme has announced its successor – Realme 2 at an event in New-Delhi. The new device comes with a notch screen and a bigger 6.2-inch display with an aspect ratio 19:9 and 88.8% screen-to-body ratio. It comes with a 2nd generation Diamond-cutting Design with improved reflecting effect and 12-layer nanotech.
Realme 2 comes with a dual rear camera whereas the Realme 1 comes with a single rear camera and the selfie camera remains same. Here the Fingerprint sensor is placed at the rear side of Realme 2 and Realme 1 misses it. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 450 processor.
Realme 2 comes with a bigger battery, 24% larger 4,230mAh battery, comes with AI Power Manager promises much-improved endurance. The company claims that the device gives up to 44 hours of talk time, 18 hours of music playback and 10 hours of gaming.
Oppo Realme 2 will be available in shimmering diamond pattern finish in either Red, Blue or Black. Realme 2, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage cost INR 8,990 and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage cost INR 10,990. The Diamond Black and Diamond Red color variants will be available for sale starting 4th September exclusively on Flipkart, whereas the Diamond Blue version will be available in October.
Realme 2 specifications:
- Features 6.2-inch 19:9 FullView HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Powered by Snapdragon 450 1.8GHz Octa-Core with Adreno 506 GPU
- Packs 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, can be expanded further up to 256GB with microSD
- Sports 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with LED flash and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on ColorOS 5.1 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fulled by 4230mAh battery
- Other features include Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
Launch offers includes Flat INR 750 off on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards, 120GB additional data from Jio, No cost EMI, Offers on Paytm flights and lenskart.com.