Archos has announced another budget smartphone – Archos Access 57. This is the first smartphone from Archos to run Android Oreo Go Edition. The device features a 5.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Archos Access 57 powered by Spreadtrum SC9832E – 1.4Ghz Quad-core processor. 4G variant of the device will come with 16GB storage and 3G variant comes with 8GB storage. The storage can be expanded further through micro SD card up to64GB.
The smartphone packs a 2,400mAh removable battery and it will be charged by the 0.6A micro USB charger which will be included in the box. Company claims 15 hours of talk time and 80 hours of standby time.
The device also comes with pre-loaded apps like Gmail Go, Maps Go, Youtube Go, Drive, Play Music, Photos, Calendar, Play Movie, Duo, Contacts, Messages. Archos access 57 will also come with 3.5mm jack on board and an FM radio. The device cost €80 ($95) and it will be available starting October.
Archos Access 57 Specifications:
- Features 5.7-inch display (480 x 960 resolution) with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Spreadtrum SC9832E 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- Packs 1GB RAM with 16GB (4G variant)/ 8GB (3G variant) internal storage, can be expanded upto 64GB storage
- Sports 8MP rear camera and 2MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo Go Edition
- Fuelled by 2,400mAh battery
- Other features include Light and Proximity sensors, G sensor, 3.5mm jack, Wi-Fi – 802.11b/g/n, Dual-Sim, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, FM Radio