Honor 7X was announced at the end of last year and now it’s the time for the next version of the smartphone – Honor 8X. Recently a new device is certified by Chinese telecoms regulatory agency TENAA with a valley notch design at the front. Now Honor 8X retail box has been leaked in online. It shows that Honor is getting ready to launch the device.
The picture which was first shared by PCPOP has “8X” boldly written on the retail box and acronym (AI) circled at the end. This clears that the device will have artificial intelligence and Side of the retail box shows that the retail box is for the Honor 8X.
Recently device spotted on the TENAA carries the model number ARE-AL00 which is believed to be Honor 8X features a massive 7.12-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18.7:9. The device measures 177.57 x 86.24 x 8.13mm and weighs around 210 grams.
- Features 7.12inch display with a screen resolution of 2244 x 1080 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 18.7:9
- Powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor (Kirin 710 might power the device)
- Packs 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Sports 16MP+2MP dual rear camera
- Runs on EMUI 8.2 on top of Android Oreo 8.1
- Fuelled by 4,900 mAh battery