Motorola has announced a new smartphone called Motorola P30. The device has been already available for pre-order in China and it has been listed in Moto website yesterday. The device is powered by Snapdragon 636 octa-core CPU clocked at 1.8 GHz with Adreno 509 GPU and features 6.2-inch full HD+ display with a notch screen on top of the screen.
Motorola P30 will be available in two storage options, 6RAM/64 GB internal storage or 6GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage. Motorola P30 sports a dual rear camera on the back and single sensor on the front developed by OmniVision. Motorola P30 runs on ZUI 4.0 on top of Android Oreo 8.0 and in China, the device comes without Google services. The device comes with Type-c charging port and 3,000mAH battery with 18W fast charging.
The device comes in Ice White, Bright Black, and Aurora Blue clours. Motorola carries the price CNY1,999($289) for 6GB RAM /64 GB internal storage variant and CNY 2,099($303) for 6GB/ 128GB internal storage variant. Motorola P30 might be presented for the global market IFA Berlin.
Specifications – Motorola P30:
- Features 6.2-inch full HD+ IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 19:9
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- Packs 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB internal storage
- Sports Dual rear camera 16MP + 5MP developed by OmniVision, 16 MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. Selfie camera with 12 MP sensor, f/2.0 aperture.
- Runs on ZUI 4.0 on top of the Android Oreo 8.0
- Fuelled by 3,000mAH battery
Other features include a rear Fingerprint sensor with Moto logo, Dolby sound, Face unlock, dual sim, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0. Sensors include distance sensor, light sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, e-Compass.