Huawei Honor announced Honor 10 GT in China, just an upgraded version of Honor 10 which was announced during April 2018. The device features GPU Turbo which promises 60% boost in processor efficiency and 30% less in power consumption. It also features new AIS, AI intelligent stabilization AI-powered low-light image capture technology that automatically detects and tunes the camera to capture stunning night shots even without a tripod. The Upgraded version comes with the 8GB RAM, whereas Original Honor 10 has 6GB RAM.
Honor 10 GT will be available in a flash sale on July 24 at Honor’s online store and JD.com. However Honor 10 GT price is yet to be announced, the device might cost slightly higher than $400 as the 6GB RAM variant of Honor 10 cost $390.
- Features 5.84-inch Full HD+ display
- Powered by Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-Core processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- Packs 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Sports 16MP + 24MP(Monochrome) dual rear camera with LED flash and 24MP selfie camera
- Runs on EMUI 8.1 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fuelled by 3400mAH battery
- Other features include Dual SIM (nano + nano), Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C