Samsung announced Galaxy J8 smartphone last month in India with Galaxy J6, now the Galaxy J8 will be available for purchase starting June 28. The update has been officially confirmed by Samsung India.
Samsung Galaxy J8 specifications:
- Features 6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED 18.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by Snapdragon 450 1.8GHz Octa-Core with Adreno 506 GPU
- Packs 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Sports 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, a secondary 5MP camera with f/1.9 aperture and 16MP selfie camera with LED flash
- Fuelled by 3500mAh battery
- Other features include Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, ANT+, GPS
Give the ‘Infinity Touch’ to your picture’s background with the #BackgroundBlurShape of the new 16+5MP #DualRearCamera on #GalaxyJ8. Only 3 days to go for the big launch. Stay tuned. pic.twitter.com/5uj2gpORLO
— Samsung Mobile India (@SamsungMobileIN) June 25, 2018
Samsung J8 will be priced at INR 18,990 ($278) and if the device is purchased through ICICI Bank credit and debit cards or Paytm you will receive a cashback of INR 1,500 ($22).