Nokia 3.1 has been announced at the end of May along with Nokia 5.1 and Nokia 2.1. Nokia 3.1 is available for pre-order starting second week of June in Amazon US and shipments will begin starting July 2. HMD has officially confirmed that the Nokia 3.1 will be launched on July 2 in the US.
According to the press release, the Android One phone (2GB/16GB model) will be available for purchase from Amazon US and Best Buy for $159 from July 2. B&H has listed the device and says as coming soon. Nokia 3.1 will be available in Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, and White/Iron colours.
- Features 5.2-inch HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- powered by MediaTek MT6750N Octa-Core processor with Mali T860 GPU
- Packs 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Sports 13MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.0, upgradable to Android P
- Fuelled by 2990mAh battery
- Other features include Dual SIM, FM Radio, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS