Xiaomi has announced the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro as per the schedule, featuring a notch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. Device also features AI portraits on the front and rear camera, AI scene detection on rear camera and features Face unlock. Device comes with dual-rear camera and a dedicated micro-SD card slot.
Device will be available in Stone Black, Sand Gold, Cherry Blossom Powder, Bali Blue, and Flame Red colours. Redmi 6 pro will be available for purchase starting June 26 in China and no updates on the global availability. 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage variant cost 999 yuan (US$ 156), 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage variant cost 1199 yuan (US$ 184) and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant cost 1299 yuan (US$ 199).
- Features 5.84-inch Full HD+ 19:9 display
- Powered by Snapdragon 625 2GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- Packs 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB or 64GB internal storage, can be expanded up to 256GB with a dedicated microSD card slot
- Sports 12MP+5MP dual rear camera with LED flash, 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 5MP Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 5MP selfie camera.
- Runs on MIUI 10 on top of Android Oreo 8.1
- Fuelled by 4000mAh battery
- Other features include Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS