Several leaks have already shown that Samsung is working on Entry level smartphone powered by Android Go. Now the device has been spotted on Geekbench and carries the model number J260F. Previous leaks and the details spotted on the GeekBench are mostly identical. The same device has been spotted under different model names – SM-J260F, SM-J260M and SM-J260G, and the all the models are Android Go powered.
- Features 5-inch Super AMOLED HD display
- Powered by Exynos 7570 processor
- Packs 1GB RAM with 16GB internal storage
- Runs on Android Oreo Go Edition
- Fuelled by 2600mAh battery
There is no official information of the device from Samsung, but it is expected to launch in coming month.