Oppo Find X has been announced after several rumours at an event in Paris. Device features a 19:5:9 aspect ratio display with 93.8% screen-to-body ratio and the device is powered by Snapdragon 845 with 8GB RAM. Oppo Find X comes with a 3D glass body and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both the sides. Highlight of the device is, it comes with a sliding camera.
When the camera app opened, the phone’s “Stealth 3D” camera tray to slide up, a 25MP selfie camera and a dual rear camera 16MP +20MP sensors, supports OIS, AI portraits and AI Scene Recognition technology that can identify 800 scenes. Oppo confirms that the sliding mechanism has been tested more than 300,000 times for its durability.
Device supports VOOC flash charge, a fast charging technology from Oppo which charges the device for 2 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charge. Oppo also confirmed that Android P beta will be available soon for the device.
- Features 6.42-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 aspect ratio Panoramic Arc display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.5GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- Packs 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
- Sports 16MP +20MP dual rear camera with LED Flash f/2.0 aperture, OIS and 25MP selfie camera
- Runs on ColorOS 5.1 on top of Android Oreo 8.1, Android P beta will be available soon
- Fueled by 3,730mAh battery, supports VOOC flash charge
- Other features include Dual SIM (nano + nano), USB Type-C audio, DSP module, NXP noise reduction, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
OPPO Find X will be available in Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue colors, which offer gradient effect so that the phone shines elegantly at different angles. Device will cost 999 Euros (US$ 1,155) and will be available for sale from August. Oppo also scheduled the launch event at China on June 29th and India launch is set on 12th July.