Motorola announced its latest mid-range smartphone in the Moto Z series – Moto Z3 Play. Moto Z3 Play comes with support for Moto Mods. Moto Z3 Play comes with Glass on both rear and front side, protected by Corning gorilla glass. It is the first device from Motorola to feature fingerprint sensor on the right side. Smartphone comes with Dual rear camera with AI Photo features, including Cinemagraphs and support for Google Lens.
Moto Z3 Play will be available in Deep Indigo color. Device will be rolled out globally starting this month in Brazil. Moto Z3 Play will be available as a unlocked variant this summer in the U.S. at Sprint and U.S. Cellular. It will be bundled with a battery moto mod for $499. It will also be available at the same time in Canada at Videotron, Bell Mobility, Virgin Mobile, MTS, and SaskTel.
- Features 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- Packs 4GB RAM with 32GB or 64GB internal storage, can be expanded upto 2TB via microSD
- Sports 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera, 12MP sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging
- Other features include Dual SIM, Water repellent nano-coating, Fingerprint sensor, Front port loud speaker, 4 far-field mic system, USB Type-C audio, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C