Huawei Honor announced another smartphone, Honor Play the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the Honor series. The device is powered by Kirin 970 processor, NPU, GPU Turbo graphics processing acceleration technology that increases graphics processing for smoother and faster mobile experience.
Honor Play also features 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene and makes the device vibrate. It will be able to identify up to 30 different senses promising more realistic game scene experience and offers 7.1-channel 3D Histen audio experience for games.
Device also features AI rear camera which can detect over 500 scenes and uses pixel binning technology, combining the information from four pixels to create one large 2.0µm pixel, device comes with a metal back.
- Features 6.3-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-Core processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- Packs 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Features 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, CAF and 16MP selfie camera
- Runs on EMUI 8.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3750mAh battery with fast charging
- Other features include Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 7.1-channel Histen audio, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
Honor Play will be available in Black, Blue, Violet and Red colors. Honor Play 4GB RAM variant cost 1999 yuan (US$ 312) and 6GB RAM variant costs 2399 yuan (US$ 375) and currently the device can be pre-order, will be available for purchase starting June 11.