Huawei Honor has announced new mid-range smartphone alone with Honor Play in China. Device comes with a notch screen on top of the display. It sports dual rear camera and a 16MP selfie camera. Honor has promised to bring GPU Turbo graphics processing acceleration technology to the phone via OTA update by July 30th. This will increase graphics processing efficiency of mobile phones for smoother and faster mobile experience.
Device will be available in Black, Blue, Green and Purple colors, Honor 9i 2018 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant cost 1399 yuan (US$ 218), 4GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant cost 1699 yuan (US$ 265) and the device will be available for sale starting tomorrow.
- Features 5.84-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by Kirin 659 processor Octa-Core processor with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- Packs 4GB RAM with 64GB or 128GB internal storage, can be expanded upto 256GB with microSD
- Sports 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 16MP selfie camera
- Runs on EMUI 8.0 based on Android Oreo 8.0
- Fueled by 3000mAh battery
- Other features include Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS