Samsung has launched its entry level J series smartphone in India cost INR 9990. Device features the regular 16:9 aspect ratio display and Runs on Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box. Samsung Galaxy J4 will be available in Black, Blue and Gold colors. Device will be available across all offline retailers.
- Features 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- Powered by Exynos 7570 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor with Mali-T720 MP1
- Packs 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Sports 13MP rear camera and 5MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Fueled by 3000mAH battery
- Other features include Dual SIM, FM Radio, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS