Alcatel is gearing up to launch its Alcatel 1X smartphone in US next week. Alcatel 1X announced back at MWC, running Android Oreo Go Edition. Device cost $99 and the device is already available for pre-order in US via Amazon US, sales starts on June 4. Alcatel 1X will work with T-Mobile and AT&T.
- Features 5.34-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- Powered by 1.28GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- packs 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition)
- Comes with 13MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera with LED Flash
- Fueled by 2460mAh battery
- Other features include Dual Sim, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB OTG.