Huawei soundlessly listed Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) on its official website. Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) is an entry level smartphone powered by quad-core processor. Device has it’s own dedicated SD slot and features dual-sim. if you opt for the dual SIM DRA-L22 variant you can use two sim cards and one SD card, or DRA-L02 variant you can use either two sim cards or one sim card and one memory card.
- Features 5.45-inch HD+ display
- Powered by 1.5Ghz Quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, can be expanded via dedicated micro SD card slot
- Sports 13MP rear camera and 5MP selfie camera
- Runs on EMUI 8.0 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3020mAh battery
- Other features include Power Saving 6.0 technology, Face unlock, Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G.
Still we do not have any official information on the pricing and the device is expected to be available in Black, Blue and Gold colors.