Nokia X6 appeared in multiple leaks in last couple of leaks and now the device has been announced officially. Device features a glass back with 95% body covered by glass, has a metal frame on sides. Nokia X6 is device from Nokia to feature notch display design and currently the device is available only in China, expected to arrive in Global market soon.
Device supports Dual VoLTE on both the SIM’s and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, fast charging that can charge from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes. Nokia X6 price starts at just $205/ CNY 1299 for 4GB RAM / 32GB Internal storage, 4GB RAM / 64GB storage variant cost 1499 yuan/ $236 and 6GB RAM / 64GB storage variant cost 1699 yuan / $266. Nokia X6 will be available in Blue, Black and Silver colors and will be available in China from May 21st.
At the event HMD Global Chief Product Officer, Juho Sarvikas said that the company is setting up Global headquarters in Shenzhen, China to work on 5G, Hardware, Camera and Better experiences but he did not share if or when the phone will be available outside China.
- Features 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- Paired with 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD
- Sports 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 16MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box
- Fueled by 3060mAh battery
- Other features include Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C