Xiaomi is holding an event in India on June 7, where it will launch a selfie focused handset. Xiaomi is using the hashtag #RealYou, with the “Y” in there being differently coloured, Xiaomi might launch a new smartphone which was launched recently in China – Redmi S2 and in India it can be rebranded as Redmi Y2.
Redmi S2 which was launched in China last week focus on selfies, and Xiaomi is pushing the same in its teaser above, so it stands to reason that the rumours would pan out in this respect.
Redmi S2 Specifications:
- Features 5.99 inch HD+ LCD display
- Powered by Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3GB /4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Sports Dual rear camera 12 MP + 5 MP and a 16 MP selfie camera
- Runs on MIUI 9.5 based on Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box
- Fueled by 3,080 mAh battery