HMD Global will unveil the Nokia X smartphone next Wednesday and this will be the first device from Nokia to feature notch design, with an aspect ratio 19:9 display. Now the phone has been certified by TENAA in China that confirms all the specifications and carries the model number TA-1099.
- Features 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Snapdragon 636 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- Packs 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage / 4GB and 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Sports 16MP rear camera + secondary camera for depth sensing and 16MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android Oreo 8.1
- Fueled by 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Other features include Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
Nokia X price is expected around $250, but we will get the exact details on May 16, when the phone is official. Nokia X will be available in Blue, Black, and Silver colors.