Sirin Labs, a Switzerland-based startup, has unveiled a blockchain-powered smartphone named Finney. Last month, SIRIN LABS announced its partnership with FIH (Foxconn International Holding) to co-develop the world’s first blockchain smartphone. FIH will manufacture the FINNEY devices in its facilities, leading the original design and manufacturing of the phone, while SIRIN LABS will lead the development of the cold storage wallet hardware and the SIRIN OS.
FINNEY devices are embedded with a state of the art, ultra-secure cold storage crypto wallet. Combined with the proprietary SIRIN OS and Token Conversion Service, the FINNEY will enable seamless and automatic token conversions for the use of different decentralized applications, without the hassle of obtaining the different tokens through an exchange for solving the complicated user experience.
- Features 6-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage
- Sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs Android 8.1 OS with Sirin OS on top
- Fueled by 3,000mAh battery
- Other features includes LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Fingerprint sensor, Oil-free coating, Water resistance IP52