- The latest leak comes from Big B himself as he tweeted earlier and then deleted the post and image from his twitter handle in which Bachchan and Lau are seen holding the OnePlus 6—black and white—color models.
- In the picture, we clearly see that the OnePlus 6 sports a shiny body that was also confirmed earlier by OnePlus that the new OnePlus 6 will sport a glass body design.
- Also, vertically placed dual cameras on the device are clearly seen that indicate a design lineage from the iPhone X.
- There is also a fingerprint scanner at the back and both the white and black colours look fabulous.
- The OnePlus 6 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC and will come with 8GB RAM and two options of 128GB and 256GB internal storage.
” T 2798 – Always a pleasure meeting @petelau2007. Looking forward to attending the #OnePlus6 launch event on May 17 🤩
Launch Invites go live tomorrow on https://t.co/4u02gpStYBat 10am sharp! Head to @OnePlus_IN for real time updates on the launch and the invites! pic.twitter.com/QC2LnsNyRf
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 7, 2018 ”
Amitabh Bachchan later deleted the original tweet posted another tweet of a selfie of him and Pete Lau, Founder and CEO of OnePlus stating that he will be attending the OnePlus 6 launch in India on May 17.