Xiaomi is gearing up for another smartphone launch. Redmi S2, Xiaomi’s new smartphone will be launched in China on May 10. According to the company’s official teasers on Weibo, Redmi S2 will feature a vertical dual-camera setup on the top-left corner of the back panel. Overall, the smartphone looks quite similar to the present Redmi phones with a flat back, fingerprint sensor on the top and Mi branding at the bottom.
- It will have 5.99-inch HD resolution.
- The smartphone is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- It will come with 64GB of onboard storage.
- Other key specifications of the phone include 3,080mAh battery, 4G VoLTE support and fingerprint scanner.
- We can expect the phone to come with same the AI features that Mi 6X sported.
- The smartphone is expected to be priced at Rs 10,000 approximately.