Daiwa has launched its Android-powered budget Smart TVs in Indian market. It has launched Daiwa D50UVC6N and D55UVC6N with 50-inch and 55-inch 4K display. These smart TVs are priced at Rs. 29999 and Rs. 36999 respectively.
- These Smart TVs are powered by a Cortex A7 Dual Core 1.3GHz with 1GB RAM and 8GB of storage for downloading apps and app data.
- These come with 3 HDMI inputs to allow you connect your laptop, set top box or gaming console.
- Other connectivity options include RJ45 Ethernet, Wifi and USB2.0.
- Built-in 2 10W speakers promise good surround sound. It also offers Bass control, treble control and equaliser for tweaking audio output.
- It also comes with m.Cast that lets you cast your smart device’s screen on the TV. This feature supports both Android and iOS but you need e-share app on iOS device to use this.
- Both smart TV models run on Android 4.4.4 but the company is working to push updates. These Smart TVs come with several pre-installed apps including YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix and Hotstar for content.