Coolpad has now silently launched a new smartphone called Coolpad Cool 2 in China. Also expected to be soon launched in India as well.
Features and specifications:
- The device comes with a metal unibody design.
- There is an 18:9 display on the front and iPhone X-like vertically aligned dual cameras on the rear.
- It sports a 5.7-inch display on the front with HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) resolution.
- Under the hood is the 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor coupled with Mali T-860 GPU and 4GB of RAM.
- There is 64GB of internal storage that can be further expandable using the MicroSD card slot.
- Cool 2 sports dual cameras on the rear with 13MP and 0.3MP sensors. For selfies, there is an 8MP front-facing camera.
- It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with customized skin laid on top.
- The device is backed by a 3,200mAh non-removable battery and lacks fast charging support.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and a MicroUSB 2.0 port.
As of now, the pricing and availability of the smartphone is not yet known.