Xiaomi Redmi S2 was the another upcoming smartphone from Xiaomi which was in numerous leaks for last couple of weeks and the device has been spotted on the Chinese certification agency TENAA’s website, this gave us the more details of the device. Now Xiaomi is ready for the launch of the device as it has been spotted on the 3C (Compulsory Certification of China) website. Still there is no official information from the manufacturer. Xiaomi Redmi S2 is expected to be available in black, gold, grey, pink, red, rose gold, silver, and white colours.
- Features 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display
- Powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- Packs 2GB RAM / 16GB storage, 3GB RAM /32GB storage and 4GB RAM /64GB storage, can be expanded up to 128GB through microSD (Hybrid Sim slot)
- It sports 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 16MP selfie camera
- Runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- Fueled by 3000mAh battery
- Other features include Fingerprint sensor, face unlock, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS