Samsung India has announced a new smartphone Samsung Galaxy J2 2018, for further expansion of its best-selling range of Galaxy J series smartphones. Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 smartphone will cost INR 8,190($123), and will be available in Gold, Black and Pink colour starting April 27th.
Galaxy J2 2018 comes preloaded with Samsung Mall, a revolutionary new service, that lets users shop by clicking a picture of the desired product and automatically getting results for the item across popular e-commerce platforms. Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 Jio customers would be entitled to get instant cashback of INR 2750 in their MyJio account on recharging with INR 198 or INR 299 plan. Users will also receive an extra 10GB of 4G data on every recharge for the next 10 recharges.
- Features 5-inch qHD Super AMOLED display
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core processor
- Packs 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, can be expanded upto 128GB
- Sports 8MP Rear Camera with LED flash and 5MP Front Camera with LED Flash
- Runs on Android Nougat
- Fueled by 2,600 mAh battery
- Other features include USB 2.0, Bluetooth v4.2, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor