Panasonic has launched yet another budget smartphone in the Indian market, expanding its range of offerings in the region called Eluga I7
Features and Specifications:
- 5.45-inch Big View HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and a 2.5D curved glass on top.
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737H processor along with 2GB RAM.
- 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front-facing shooter for selfies and video calling.
- 16GB of internal storage and enables users to further expand the phone’s storage capacity up to 128GB through a microSD card.
- Connectivity options on the device include 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB 2.0, and GPS.
- Android 7.1 Nougat operating system out of the box and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery.