Moto Z3 Play has been the talk for a while with many concept leaks and much more, but now we have some official leaks.
- Moto Z3 Play will come with a Snapdragon 636 SoC, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB of onboard storage.
- 12-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor on the back and a 5-megapixel camera sensor on the front.
- 3000mAh battery and run Android Oreo out of the box.
- Moto Z3 Play has ditched the home button and is instead featuring on-screen keys.
- The absence of the home button makes more space for the display panel that is already rumoured to have an18:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is also expected to come in a 6-inch size and with full-HD+ (1080×2160) pixels resolution.