Coolpad has silently launched a new smartphone Coolpad Cool 2 in China. The device comes with water resistant and metal unibody design. Device features a 18:9 HD+ display and notch design. Coolpad does not provide any details on the pricing and availability of the smartphone.
- Features 5.7-inch display HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by MediaTek MT6750 64Bit octa-core processor, Mali T-860 GPU
- Packs 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, can be expanded through MicroSD card
- Sports 13MP + 0.3MP dual rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
- Runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with customized skin
- Fueled by 3,200mAh battery
- Other Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and MicroUSB 2.0 port