According to the reports and the latest confirmation made by the company itself, the Nokia X6 is all set to be unveiled on April 27, 2018. One of the key features revealed in the leaks of the Nokia X6 is that it will come with an iPhone X-like design.
Nokia X6: Specifications and Features
- A 5.8-inch full-HD+ display bearing 1080×2280 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It features an LED flash below the camera setup, unlike the Nokia 7 Plus.
- Nokia X6 is expected to come in two variants featuring Snapdragon 636 and MediaTek P60 processors, respectively.
- In the imaging segment, the smartphone could sport 12MP+12MP dual camera setup on the rear with Carl Zeiss lenses. For software, it will run Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
- The Snapdragon 636 model could feature 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage while the MediaTek Helio P60 variant will make do with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.