LG G7 ThinkQ will become a heavy competitor to a few other smartphones in the market now and the leaked specs speaks it all.
- Features a 6.2″ (15.75 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
- Powered by Octa core, 2.8 GHz, Kyro 385 processor paired with 6 GB of RAM.
- 3000 mAh battery
- 16 MP camera rear camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor supporting a resolution of 4616 x 3464 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor.
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- It has fingerprint sensors.
- For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got an Adreno 630 GPU.
- 64 GB internal with the option to expand the memory by Up to 400 GB.
- It is 7.8 mm slim and weighs 139 grams.
We’re expecting the LG G7 ThinQ to be revealed by the company on May 2nd.