Samsung India on Tuesday announced the launch of its last year’s Galaxy Note 8 Smartphone in Orchid Gray color.
- Oreo update, with the company’s own customization on top.
- The Smartphone sports a 6.3-inch QHD+ (1440×2960 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity Display.
- The Galaxy Note 8 is powered by a Samsung Exynos 8895 SoC coupled with 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
- On the front, Samsung has chosen to use an 8-megapixel auto focus camera with an aperture of f/1.7. A dual rear camera setup, complete with Dual OIS (optical image stabilization). This consists of one 12-megapixel sensor coupled with a wide-angle lens, Dual Pixel auto focus, and an f/1.7 aperture. The second sensor is also a 12-megapixel offering, paired with a telephoto lens, and an f/2.4 aperture.
- The Smartphone is only available its 64GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) in a hybrid dual-SIM configuration.
- Galaxy Note 8 is fueled by a 3300 mAh battery.
- The phone’s price currently set at Rs. 67,990, which is Rs. 3,000 [US$1000] higher than the Galaxy S9+.