Recently HTC U12+ images have been leaked out in a case without trending notch design and quad cameras. Now a recent report leaks full details about the device. HTC U12+ will feature latest Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4+ technology that promises up to 15% faster and up to 30% more efficient charging. Device is expected to announce in April, but no official information from HTC. HTC U12+ certified for IP68 compatibility, phone will be water and dustproof. It also brings HTC Usonic tech that adapts the sound your liking.
- Features 5.5 inch display and Quad HD+ resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels, 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by Snapdragon 845 processor
- Coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, can be expanded upto 2TB through microSD card
- It packs Dual-rear camera 12MP + 20MP, 12MP sensor with f/1.5 lens, the UltraPixel 4 technology, supports OIS and UltraSpeed AF. Packs Dual selfie camera 8MP+8MP, support OIS and HDR Boost
- Runs on Android Oreo, bring Edge Sense 2 – next version of the squeeze UI
- Supports Qi wireless charging, NFC and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac