Xiaomi has teasing the Compact powerhouse smartphone for couple of days and now the device is official. Manu Jain Managing Director of Xiaomi India, announced Redmi 5 in India, the Compact powerhouse.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes with 18:9 ratio, and made of premium metal. This is the first device from Xiaomi to feature selfie LED Flash. Xiaomi is keeping three points/ improvements over Redmi 4: Design, Performance and camera. The device will be 11% thinner(7.7mm) that Redmi 4 and comes with a graphite layer which will reduce the outer temperature by 2 Degrees.
- Features 5.7 inch 18:9 HD+ full screen display
- Powered by Snapdragon 450 Octa-core Processor
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25micron pixels, a selfie camera with LED Flash
- Runs on MIUI 9 out of the box
- Available in three variants 2GB RAM/ 16GB internal storage, 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage
- 3300mAh battery keeps the lights on (Standby time 17 days)
The device will be available starting 20th March via Mi.com, MI Home, Amazon India and across all offline retail partners. The device will cost INR 7,999 for 2GB /16GB , INR 8,999 for 3GB/ 32GB , INR 10,999 for 4GB/ 64GB. User those who purchase the device will also Get INR 2,200 instant cashback from Jio and 100GB additional Data, 5% cash back on SBI credit cards. Device will be available in Black, Gold, Lake Blue and Rose Gold colors.